- RIP, adobe flash (sorta)
- lynda course: migrate from Flash to Harmony
- photoshop timeline glitch
- lynda course: foundations of drawing cartoon characters
- lynda course: toonboom animate / harmony essential training
- grosseteste: bishop of the century!
- avicenna: philosopher, scientist, genius!
- flash palette: a custom improvement!
- al ma’arri, the great poet of 11th century Syria.
- continuum: philosophers
- why do movie posters suck?
- krita (free photoshop alternative)
- continuum (animated)
- a continuum of thought
- to boldly grow (final cover)
- to boldly grow: energy pages
- to boldly grow: ‘poster’ pages
- to boldly grow: oil formation
- lynda course: hand drawn animation in flash
- my lynda.com course (2D animation principles)
- animation reel
- lynda.com free 1 week trial
- don’t frack our future
- third Lynda tutorial online
- there’s no tomorrow
- my lynda.com course
- tutorial-3 : dialog
- tutorial-4: flash walk cycle
- preston blair: how to animate
- tutorial-2 : walk cycle
- tutorial-1 : bouncing ball
Category Archives: comic
Another character from my huge ‘Continuum’ walking page: Grosseteste (ca. 1168–1253), one of the great intellects of medieval Europe (click for large version). A couple of words about this ‘Continuum’ project of mine: the overall theme is an attack on binary thinking or the … Continue reading
Another character from my huge ‘Continuum’ walking page: Avicenna (980-1037), one of the greatest influences on medieval Europe: Brittania entry: Avicenna’s most important work of philosophy and science is Kitāb al-shifāʾ, which is a four-part encyclopaedia covering logic, physics, mathematics, and … Continue reading
Some details from the enormous ‘Continuum’ walking page: The philosopher Plotinus: And al Farabi:
In the previous post, I showed page 100 of ‘Continuum’, a work in progress. It’s a comic book in which “Albert Einstein takes a young George W. Bush on a journey through space-time and philosophy.” The page illustrates 60 of … Continue reading
For the past two years I’ve been working on a comic book called ‘Continuum’. In ‘Continuum’, Albert Einstein takes a young George W. Bush on a journey through space-time and philosophy. Some of the pages were relatively straightforward, until this … Continue reading
In the previous post, I published the rough tie-down of the cover design. With 3 days’ extra work, here is the final version: Be sure to click the image for the full-size version, as the thumbnail doesn’t do it justice.
I’m 99% through the process of converting my film ‘There’s No Tomorrow’ into a comic book, with the superior title ‘To Boldly Grow’. Here are some sample pages from the second chapter, which deals with alternatives to fossil fuels, and why they … Continue reading
I’m 60% through the process of converting my film ‘There’s No Tomorrow’ into a comic book, with the superior title ‘To Boldly Grow’. Here are some sample pages, done in a full page ‘poster’ format. At some point, I’m hoping to convert some … Continue reading