- RIP, adobe flash (sorta)
- lynda course: migrate from Flash to Harmony
- photoshop timeline glitch
- lynda course: foundations of drawing cartoon characters
- lynda course: toonboom animate / harmony essential training
- grosseteste: bishop of the century!
- avicenna: philosopher, scientist, genius!
- flash palette: a custom improvement!
- al ma’arri, the great poet of 11th century Syria.
- continuum: philosophers
- why do movie posters suck?
- krita (free photoshop alternative)
- continuum (animated)
- a continuum of thought
- to boldly grow (final cover)
- to boldly grow: energy pages
- to boldly grow: ‘poster’ pages
- to boldly grow: oil formation
- lynda course: hand drawn animation in flash
- my lynda.com course (2D animation principles)
- animation reel
- lynda.com free 1 week trial
- don’t frack our future
- third Lynda tutorial online
- there’s no tomorrow
- my lynda.com course
- tutorial-3 : dialog
- tutorial-4: flash walk cycle
- preston blair: how to animate
- tutorial-2 : walk cycle
- tutorial-1 : bouncing ball
Category Archives: software
If anyone can help with this inexcusable photoshop glitchery, please let me know. I was hoping to use PS timeline/animation feature to create some walk cycles for a future Lynda course, but this glitch / buggery renders PS utterly unfit … Continue reading
It’s not news that the default palette for Flash is dreadful. There’s not much that you can do with this, other than pretend it’s not there: I made my own early in the 2000s; it’s much more subdued (maybe a … Continue reading