- RIP, adobe flash (sorta)
- lynda course: migrate from Flash to Harmony
- photoshop timeline glitch
- lynda course: foundations of drawing cartoon characters
- lynda course: toonboom animate / harmony essential training
- grosseteste: bishop of the century!
- avicenna: philosopher, scientist, genius!
- flash palette: a custom improvement!
- al ma’arri, the great poet of 11th century Syria.
- continuum: philosophers
- why do movie posters suck?
- krita (free photoshop alternative)
- continuum (animated)
- a continuum of thought
- to boldly grow (final cover)
- to boldly grow: energy pages
- to boldly grow: ‘poster’ pages
- to boldly grow: oil formation
- lynda course: hand drawn animation in flash
- my lynda.com course (2D animation principles)
- animation reel
- lynda.com free 1 week trial
- don’t frack our future
- third Lynda tutorial online
- there’s no tomorrow
- my lynda.com course
- tutorial-3 : dialog
- tutorial-4: flash walk cycle
- preston blair: how to animate
- tutorial-2 : walk cycle
- tutorial-1 : bouncing ball
Category Archives: to boldly grow
In the previous post, I published the rough tie-down of the cover design. With 3 days’ extra work, here is the final version: Be sure to click the image for the full-size version, as the thumbnail doesn’t do it justice.
I’m 99% through the process of converting my film ‘There’s No Tomorrow’ into a comic book, with the superior title ‘To Boldly Grow’. Here are some sample pages from the second chapter, which deals with alternatives to fossil fuels, and why they … Continue reading
I’m 60% through the process of converting my film ‘There’s No Tomorrow’ into a comic book, with the superior title ‘To Boldly Grow’. Here are some sample pages, done in a full page ‘poster’ format. At some point, I’m hoping to convert some … Continue reading